Arconas is a Mississauga-based modular and public seating manufacturer established in 1972. Our mission is to bring high design, to high-traffic areas that require comfortable and durable seating solutions. We supply our furniture to many of the largest airports and transportation terminals throughout the world, as well as to government offices, healthcare centres, and universities.
We are a privately-owned company that has earned recognition as one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed companies since 2012.
We are now on a determined path to growth leading to great opportunities for personal and career growth. We are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer, who will bring to us a creative, innovative approach to his or her work and will never shy away from offering frank observations and recommendations.
The Graphic Designer will work with the Design & Marketing Director in the planning, development, and graphic design of marketing materials, maintaining the website and all social media platforms.
Duties and responsibilities
- Will produce a range of graphic design pieces – product marketing, brochures, printouts, sales presentations, etc.
- Editing of photo and video assets
- Assists Design & Marketing Director with website and social media updates
- Assists Sales Management team with marketing materials (PowerPoint slides, etc.)
- Will assist in the updating of brochures and web imagery and written content
- Work with the Design & Marketing Director to coordinate all printed, graphics, and tradeshow material
- Prepare and design social media posts, email blasts, etc.
- Use of the company graphics standards to produce engineering and assembly guidelines
- To support other departments with graphic design requirements
- Other duties assigned by the Design & Marketing Director
- Post-secondary graduate of a Graphic Design, Marketing, or Communication program
- Minimum of 3+ years of full-time working experience (Freelancing, Agency, or In-house)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Excellent graphic design skills -extremely proficient in layout, typography, composition, and color theory
- Excellent interpersonal and highly developed communication skills (verbal and written)
- Creative and analytical thinker who is self-driven and capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in WordPress and social media channels including Instagram, Facebook & LinkedIn
- Having the ability to produce animations, would be an asset
- Ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities while meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent communication, copywriting, and project management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Passion for knowledge and trend, highly motivated to develop new skill sets.
- Working in either an Office or remote environment
- Dynamic, interactive, fast-paced growth environment
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Please send your Cover Letter and Resume in a PDF format
- Please provide either examples of your graphic design/website/social media work or a link to a portfolio of your work
- Please provide your salary expectation