Arconas is a Mississauga-based modular and public seating manufacturer established in 1972. Our mission is to bring high-design, to high-traffic areas that require comfortable and durable seating solutions. We supply our furniture to many of the largest airports and transportation terminals throughout the world, as well as to government offices, healthcare centres and universities.
We are a privately-owned company who has earned recognition as one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed companies five consecutive years in a row.
The Inside Sales Associate – International will focus mainly on airports facilities in all regions outside North American by supporting senior management, the International Account Manager and official agents/distributors around the globe to achieve growth targets.
The Inside Sales Coordinator-International will report to our Director of Sales.
Duties and responsibilities
• Receive, and screen all incoming international sales leads (web, phone, tradeshow contacts, and any other modes of leads)
• Research and validate incoming inquiries and respond or redirect accordingly
• Manage small international projects
• Fully learn and understand Arconas’ complete product line, vision and sales objectives
• Work with and support international distributors with quote requests, product information, and any other required or requested support
• Provide support with tradeshows, as required
• Assist with preparation of international transportation documentation, working closely with Logistics Coordinator
• Assist with response to RFP Proposals & Tenders, as required
• Will provide support to our North American Sales Support team, when required
• Provide back-up sales support for VP-Business Development and International Account Manager
• 2 to 5 years’ experience in a sales role, with preferred knowledge of furniture, architectural, airport/aviation or related industry
• Sound global experience/knowledge/exposure is idea.
• Post-secondary education in business, marketing international trade, international logistics or a related field
• Strong command of MS Office suite (particularly strong Word & Excel skills), CRM Software, ERP software
• Understanding of export and international freight container documentation
• A positive, confident, self-motivated attitude, strong business drive, and a keen interest in building long-term customer relationships
• Excellent written and verbal communication (English)
• Fluency in a second language, is an asset
• Ability to travel internationally to assist with tradeshows, when necessary and if required
• Ability to work autonomously but also as part of a dynamic sales team
• Flexibility to occasionally work non-regular business hours to serve international clients, if necessary
• Working in an Office environment, with the flexibility to work offshore hours, when required
• Dynamic, interactive, fast-paced growth environment
• International travel may be required up to twice a year, to attend tradeshows or client meetings
This is position will work from our Mississauga head office.
Hours: 8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday, with the ability for flex hours and some work from home opportunities.
Compensation includes a competitive base and bonus, with group benefits, Group RSP program and RRSP matching, vacation and plant closure between Christmas and New Year’s.
What we provide:
•Arconas is a privately held company, family owned and operated.
•Secure work environment with many long-term employees.
•Fairness in hiring/promotion practices and the provision of promotion opportunities.
•Opportunities for personal growth and development.
•Multicultural work environment providing a broad range of views and opinions.
•Safety policies and committees to promote a safe work environment.
•Clean and pleasant work areas.
•Open door policy to discuss any issues with management and leadership staff.
•Formal Employee Concern Process.
•Promotion of a Respectful Workplace through our Mission and Values Statement.
•Company policies and training.
*Formal performance evaluation process and performance management.
•Competitive compensation and incentive programs.
•Company-sponsored education and training programs to improve your job knowledge and job-related skills.
•Orientation programs to introduce new employees to the company.
•Free tea and coffee.
•Regular employee functions with senior management updates.
Ask our team what it’s like to work here and they will tell you……..
•We’ve been in business for 48 years and our future growth is secure.
•We have a multi-cultural team and believe our diversity and unique talents lead to superior quality products and service to our valued customers.
•Our owners and leaders are interested in new concepts; they listen to employees and encourage them to take ownership of their ideas, positions, and growth.
Arconas welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
****Successful candidate will be required to provide a Police Check prior to commencement of employment****