Arconas is the leading manufacturer and distributor of high-performance furniture for airports and passenger terminals in North America. Established in 1972 and based in Mississauga, we are dedicated to enhancing the passenger experience with our comprehensive suite of seating, power, waste, recycling, and counter solutions.
We have more than 400 installations in airports throughout the world, as well as transportation and cruise terminals, government offices, courthouses, healthcare centres, universities, and other public spaces.
We are a privately-owned company that has earned recognition as one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies since 2013.
We are now on a determined path to growth leading to great opportunities for personal and career growth. We are looking for a detailed and self-directed Junior Account Manager.
The Junior Account Manager is responsible for initiating, fostering, and securing a strong relationship with the customer and growing sales within their accounts. Along with developing, maintaining, and implementing a specific sales plan for the accomplishment of objectives using Arconas’ management-defined sales processes. And finally, monitoring external factors to strategically prepare for and respond to customer needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Actively promote and sell Arconas’ full range of products in designated accounts
· Accountable to improve overall sales performance and maintaining strong relationships with key customers
· Use a systematic approach to reach airports, architects/designers, contractors, end users, etc.
· Work with the Director of Sales to develop a strategic business plan, identifying targets and measures in customer satisfaction, customer acquisition, expansion, and retention
· Inside sales and non-transportation web inquiries
· Develop targeted sales & marketing strategies to increase sales
· Fully learn and understand Arconas’ complete product line
· Respond to RFP Proposals & Tenders for accounts, as required
· Support sales/production efforts to create significant market share growth
· Utilize all aspects of account management, including cold calling, time and territory management, account development strategies, professional presentations, interpersonal skills, customer service skills, and negotiating
· Ability to travel between Canada and the USA if required, is mandatory
· Professionally represent Arconas at industry events
· Accounts may also include non-aviation transportation facilities and other public spaces, as required
· Minimum 2-3 years experience in an Account Manager role (knowledge of furniture, architectural products, airport/transportation, or related industry an asset)
· Post-secondary education in business or a related field
· Experienced in complex and prolonged sales process
· Excellent written and verbal communication (English)
· Effective and strong presentation and communication skills with the ability to deliver presentations to large project teams and senior-level management
· Strong command of MS Office suite (particularly Word & Excel), CRM Software, ERP software
· A positive, confident, self-motivated attitude, strong business drive, and a keen interest in building long-term customer relationships
· Assertiveness, perseverance, energy, and passion – results-oriented behavior required to be successful in a sales role
· Strong negotiation, relationship building and influencing skills
· Ability to work autonomously, but also as part of a sales team
· Working in a hybrid office environment, and having adequate home internet service
· Dynamic, interactive, fast-paced growth environment
· Domestic, transborder, or international travel may be required
Arconas welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- Please indicate your salary expectation in your Cover Letter/Resume
- Only PDF attachments will be accepted