Arconas is a Mississauga-based modular and public seating manufacturer established in 1972. Our mission is to bring high design, to high-traffic areas that require comfortable and durable seating solutions. We supply our furniture to many of the largest airports and transportation terminals throughout the world, as well as to government offices, healthcare centres, and universities.
You will find yourself working in a creative environment and collaborating with global architectural and design firms specializing in the transportation and government sectors, design and marketing consultants, and other diverse creative minds.
We are now on a determined path to growth leading to great opportunities for personal and career growth. We are looking for an experienced Communication and Marketing Manager, who will bring to us a creative, innovative approach to his or her work and will never shy away from offering frank observations and recommendations.
The Communication and Marketing Manager is responsible for all written content and visual/presentation marketing activities. The objective of this role is to ensure that the positioning of all products and services will resonate with our clientele. This role has a wide scope of responsibility across communications and marketing.
We are a privately-owned company that has earned recognition as one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed companies since 2012.
Duties and responsibilities
- Owns the messaging narrative and storytelling including crafting key group messages for external dissemination, including but not limited to social media campaigns, press releases, product marketing, speeches, presentations, and Arconas.com
- Create brand differentiation in the market through distinctive multi-channel marketing communication to achieve business targets and capture market share growth
- Set the short and long-term marketing vision for Arconas; aligning with the overall goals and our organizational vision
- Plan, lead, and deliver full-year integrated brand plans with internal cross-functional and external agency partners to deliver against brand strategies
- Identify and execute new product launches, media planning, and market research,
- Contribute to budget planning and management to ensure resource allocation meets brand and company targets
- Responsible to monitor market trends and researching competitor’s activities
- Plan, implement and optimize social content calendar (FB, IG, and LinkedIn) and proactively engage with these communities
- University degree in a related field to Communications, Journalism, Media Studies, Marketing, or Branding,
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in Communication and Brand Marketing, preferably in a design/creative B2B environment
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns across multiple channels
- Understanding any design-related industries (architecture, interior design, fashion, etc.) will be considered an asset
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in business analysis leading to decision-making and strategic development
- Proficiency in the suite of Microsoft Office and Adobe applications
- Proven ability to develop marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives
- Works well independently or as a member of a small team
- Curious, tenacious, culturally connected – what is today and what’s possible tomorrow
- Finds freedom in a blank page, comfortable and proactive when faced with ambiguity
- In office and work from home flexibility, with an appropriate internet connection to work efficiently
- Dynamic, interactive, fast-paced growth environment
- Some travel may be required; 1 or 2 times per year
- Please send your Cover Letter and Resume in a PDF format
- Please provide examples of your graphic design/website/social media work or a link to a portfolio of your work
- Please provide your salary expectation