Arconas is the leading manufacturer and distributor of high-performance furniture for airports, transportation terminals, and public spaces, in North America. Established in 1972, Arconas is a privately owned Canadian company dedicated to enhancing public and high-traffic areas with our comprehensive suite of seating, power, waste, recycling, and counter solutions.
Our products are purposefully designed to the highest standards of durability, comfort, and safety, without compromising beautiful design. In addition to our own manufactured products, we are the exclusive distributor of top European furniture brands Auweko, Bene, Green Furniture Concept, Sellex, and USM Airportsystems. We’re always striving for ongoing innovation in our products and partnerships, so we can continue to lead the way with exceptional furniture options.
Arconas offers an invigorating workplace where design-centric minds can thrive, shaping the landscape of airport furniture with their ingenuity, passion, and creativity. As we continue to lead the way with remarkable furniture solutions, we extend an invitation to project management professionals to join us on this transformative journey of innovation and design excellence.
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive environment for all our employees. We believe that the diversity and unique talents of our people lead to superior quality products and service for our valued customers.
We are also a long-standing, active member of the Airports Council International, the American Association of Airport Executives, and the Airport Consultants Council. We have also been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed companies for 10 consecutive years and have achieved Platinum Status for the last four years.
We are now on a determined path to growth leading to great opportunities for personal and career growth. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, a proactive thinker, and willing to take on difficult challenges to join our Installation and Services team and become our Project Coordinator.
The Project Coordinator will support the project team on such tasks as coordinating project schedules, estimating, and logistics while working in a cross-functional environment.
Duties and responsibilities
- Work closely with the Project team to maintain documentation and records of all the project activities such as project schedules, contracts, and purchase orders
- Process service and warranty requests
- Help with sourcing subcontractors and coordinating their work on various projects
- Assist with project cost estimates and cost tracking
- Will liaise with the sales, production, and supply chain teams
- All other duties, as assigned by their manager
- Post-secondary education in a related field or equivalent work experience
- CAPM/PMP designation is an asset
- 2-3 years of related experience
- Proficiency with Office 365, especially Excel
- Experience in working with ERP/CRM software
- Able to work and communicate effectively within a diverse team environment with competing demands and priorities
- Superior organizational skills and work accuracy, with a detailed-orientated mindset
- A positive, self-motivated attitude, strong business drive, and keen interest in building long-term customer relationships
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to multi-task, work well independently, and meet strict deadlines
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, analytical and problem-solving skills, decision-making skills, stress, and time management skills, as well as excellent team building/ leadership skills
- The ability to perform duties under pressure and within a fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment
- Working in either an Office or having a home office set up with appropriate internet connections to work efficiently, with managerial approval based on operational needs
- Dynamic, interactive, fast-paced growth environment
Arconas welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Please forward your Resume and cover letter in a PDF format.