Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and manage a certification and training program for independent installers
- Responsibilities over P&L for Installation services
- Obtain installation and service quotes, establish profit margins and sales quotes for these services
- Manage and oversee all aspects of service and installation of Arconas products
- Negotiate and formalize subcontract agreements with independent installers
- Provide leadership and mentorship to the Installation Manager and other staff members
- Establish KPIs for service and installation processes inside the company
- Conflict resolution, negotiation, and problem solving for all aspects of installation and service
- Post-Secondary education related to project management, technical, mechanics, construction or similar background
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in a related role
- Ability to manage a team on an installation site.
- Experience in organizing and managing furniture trade show setup and/or installation of products in large government/transportation facilities.
- Understanding of legal framework pertaining to institutional/commercial installation contracts
- Understanding and handling of tools required in the assembly of components
- Must speak English and be able to communicate clearly and effectively with all stakeholders
- Ability to travel within Canada, USA, and Internationally, mainly short trips (2 to 3 days) once or twice a month, based on operational needs
- Valid driver’s license
This is a full-time, permanent position working from our Mississauga head office.
Compensation includes a competitive base and bonus, with group benefits, RRSP matching, vacation and office closure between Christmas and New Year’s.
What we provide
- Arconas is a privately held company, family owned and operated.
- Secure work environment with many long-term employees.
- Fairness in hiring/promotion practices and the provision of promotion opportunities.
- Opportunities for personal growth and development.
- Multicultural work environment providing a broad range of views and opinions.
- Safety policies and committees to promote a safe work environment.
- Clean and pleasant work areas.
- Open door policy to discuss any issues with management and leadership staff.
- Formal Employee Concern Process.
- Promotion of a Respectful Workplace through our Mission and Values Statement.
- Company policies and training.
- Formal performance evaluation process and performance management.
- Competitive compensation and incentive programs.
- Company-sponsored education and training programs to improve your job knowledge and job-related skills.
- Orientation programs to introduce new employees to the company.
- Employee shared group benefits.
- Free tea and coffee.
- Free parking.
- Arconas Matching RRSP Contribution Program.
- Christmas holiday shutdown.
- Regular employee functions with senior management updates.
Ask our team what it’s like to work here and they will tell you……….
- We’ve been in business for 45 years and our future growth is secure.
- We have a multi-cultural team and believe our diversity and unique talents lead to superior quality products and service to our valued customers.
- Our owners and leaders are interested in new concepts; they listen to employees and encourage them to take ownership of their ideas, positions, and growth.
Arconas welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.