Arconas is a Mississauga-based modular and public seating manufacturer established in 1972. Our mission is to bring high-design, to high-traffic areas that require comfortable and durable seating solutions. We supply our furniture to many of the largest airports and transportation terminals throughout the world, as well as to government offices, healthcare centres and universities. We are a privately-owned company who has earned recognition as one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed companies four consecutive years in a row.
This is a newly created position to develop business opportunities in the public sector throughout Canada and the USA. The Commercial Sales Executive will focus mainly in the healthcare, education, and corporate markets, while supporting the Sales Manager on initiatives in the Transportation, Judicial and Government sectors.
The position reports directly to the Commercial Sales Manager and works together with the Arconas Sales Representative network and customer service group.
Handle all Commercial sales leads (web, phone, trade shows, etc.)
Evaluate information and handle sales inquiries
New Project research
Tradeshow coordination and follow up
Work with design and marketing teams to respond to customer layout requirements.
Prepare product quotes and other documentation for projects.
Prepare bid response packages
Support for Sales Manager (when travelling)
The position is based at Arconas Head Office in Mississauga.
Three to five years’ experience in a sales role within the furniture, architectural or related industry (manufacturer, furniture dealer, interior design, etc).
Post-secondary education in a related field.
Good command of MS Office suite, CRM Software
A positive attitude, strong business drive, and a keen interest in building long-term customer relationships.
Excellent written and verbal communication (English).
Travel is expected to be between 15%-20% throughout Canada and USA.
This position is intended to lead into a Sales Manager role within 3-5 years
The candidate will receive mentorship primarily from the Commercial Sales Manager, as well as the rest of the Arconas sales management team.
Competitive salary plus bonus structure
To apply please go to https://www.fitzii.com/apply/17039?s=r
Customer Service Coordinator
Prepare sales quotes in Arconas’ ERP accounting software
- Enter orders and distribute paperwork to appropriate parties
- Distribute quotes to appropriate parties (sales management, sales reps, and clients)
- Update and maintain client/project database (Microsoft Dynamics CRM)
- Update new order and production Summary Reports
- Contact client prior to product shipping
- Ensure all information is available for shipping of product (W9)
- Follow up with client after product arrival
- Handle service orders
- Field incoming customer service calls
- Other related customer service tasks
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- Must have a very good command of MS Office (particularly Excel and Word)
- Must have previous experience entering data in ERP accounting software
- “Can do” attitude and ability to multitask is very important for this position
- Experience in the contract furniture industry will be considered an asset
- Basic knowledge and/or understanding of AutoCAD or other design software is beneficial.
Report: This position reports directly to the Customer Service Manager and is accountable to
the Sales Managers
- Office hours 8:30 – 5:00 (1 hour lunch)
- Some degree of flexibility with office hours is required
- Base salary
- Annual bonus linked to company sales
- Company benefits (after 90 day probation period)