Give your public seating a charge with inPower™ flex – a convenient way for people to recharge their electronics while sitting in comfort. inPower™ flex is mounted under chairs and tables and accommodates power cords and USB cables.
Safety First. Always.
UL-rated, inPower™ flex is a power source with numerous built-in safety features that limits current, is GFI protected against short circuits and shields passenger’s electronic equipment from surges.
inPower™ flex distributes power to multiple seating units from one wall outlet reducing the need for costly facility electrical work.
Adaptable. Like a chameleon.
inPower™ flex is exceptionally adaptable and can be attached to any existing model of Arconas beam seating as well as any existing beam seating style by using customized bracketing.
- Los Angeles International Airport, USA
- Dallas Fort Worth International Airport, USA
- Calgary International Airport, Canada
- Guadalajara International Airport, Mexico
- Lisbon Portela International Airport, Portugal
Approvals & Certifications
- All components are UL/CSA listed
- All components meet RPHS
- Tested to UL/CSA/IEC 60950
- North American – cTUVus Mark
- UK and Schuko – TUV SUD and CE Mark
- Universal – CE Mark
- Face plate: Satin polished aluminum
- Shell: Black molded nylon