Give your public seating a charge with inPower flex. This power module is an easy and convenient way for people to recharge their electronics. The inPower flex is mounted under chairs and tables to charge from the convenience of your seat. The inPower flex features two AC receptacles and two USB ports for fast, convenient charging.
Safety First. Always.
UL-rated, inPower™ flex is a power source with numerous built-in safety features that limits current, is GFI protected against short circuits and shields passenger’s electronic equipment from surges.
inPower™ flex distributes power to multiple seating units from one wall outlet reducing the need for costly facility electrical work.
Adaptable. Like a chameleon.
inPower™ flex is exceptionally adaptable and can be attached to any existing model of Arconas beam seating as well as any existing beam seating style by using customized bracketing.
- Los Angeles International Airport, USA
- Dallas Fort Worth International Airport, USA
- Calgary International Airport, Canada
- Guadalajara International Airport, Mexico
- Lisbon Portela International Airport, Portugal
Approvals & Certifications
- All components are UL/CSA listed
- All components meet RPHS
- Tested to UL/CSA/IEC 60950
- North American – cTUVus Mark
- UK and Schuko – TUV SUD and CE Mark
- Universal – CE Mark
- Face plate: Satin polished aluminum
- Shell: Black molded nylon