Leaf Lamp Tree
The Leaf Lamp Tree is designed to provide a ‘plug-and-play’ solution for busy environments and lively thoroughfares. The stem of the tree is made of a powder-coated steel pipe (in any RAL colour). The steel stem can be fitted with electrical cables that provide electricity to the power sockets that can be placed on any seamless table module attached to the tree stem.
The Leaf Lamp Metal Tree comes in two sizes M and L, both with a height of 165″ (4200 mm). The M size has a crown of 4 leaf clusters that together have the diameter of 91″ (2300 mm), the L size has a crown of 6 clusters with the diameter 118″ (3000 mm).
The Leaf Lamp Tree has A-class sound-absorbing qualities – the foliage forms a soft labyrinth of wool felt. It radically enhances speech perception in its proximity – and under the Leaf Lamp Tree, a whisper is as good as a shout.
Please note: A previous version made with a birch tree trunk is currently unavailable.
Add a Splash of Color
The leaf lamp tree’s felt leaves are available in 79 vibrant colors that can be mixed and matched to create endless combinations.
- Considerably reduces the echoes in loud public spaces
- Easy to clean; the material repels dust
- Made of 100% of natural materials
- Quito International Airport, Ecuador
- Detroit Regional Airport, USA
- Toronto Pearson International Airport, Canada
Approvals & Certifications
- A-Class sound absorbing qualities
- Trunk: Powder coated steel
- Foliage: Thin unbleached wool
- Base: Powder coated steel