Molecule consists of two components: a cylindrical upholstered seat and a curved backrest finished in wood veneer with upholstered pad or solid surface table top.
The two modular components of Molecule combine into an endless array of configurations and are designed to simply reconfigure on the fly to respond to the changing needs of any given space.
- Davide Tonizzo
- 2 simple elements that can be purchased separately or as part of a system
- Unique soft linking system that can be connected to create dynamic layouts
- Bernina Store, Zug, Switzerland
- Sunset Library- Phoenix AZ, United States
- Greensboro Airport NC, United States
Approvals & Certifications
- ANSI/BIFMA X5.4
- Foam meets Cal 117
- Molecule Frame: Plywood
- Ottomans: Molded biofoam is CFC-free fire-retardant HR foam
- Frame: Wood
- Legs: Nylon glides