PARCS by Bene is a multifunctional, modular furniture system that creates unconventional yet inviting community areas that can enhance any passenger or terminal space. PARCS provides an abundance of design freedom in how the space is used. Here, people can catch their breath, feel at ease and recharge their batteries.
The PARCS collection includes:
• Wing Chair and Sofa – a new interpretation of the classic wing chair, providing a visual and acoustic shield to allow for more personal space
• Causeway – a modular sofa consisting of benches and fence modules that can be combined in many ways
• Toguna – a circular room within a room with a lounge-like feel. Toguna creates a private area within a larger space.
PARCS is designed by Pearson Lloyd.
The Wing series is based on traditional wingback seats. The Wing Chair’s lateral headrests provide visual and acoustic shielding and enable concentrated discussions, focussed work or recreation.
The Wing Chair is made of moulded polyurethane foam with a metal frame substructure. The swivel base allows for 360° swivelling.
The Wing Sofa comes as a 2 or 3-seater. Wing Sofas can be either freestanding or placed around a table. The PARCS American Diner is a typical combination in which two Wing Sofas are positioned opposite one another.
PARCS Causeway is a space-shaping system that can be combined to form a variety of different settings and create modular seating, reflecting the needs and the amount of space available. Causeway brings the character of a modern park bench into any passenger or public space, and is perfect for areas with short-term or relaxed wait times.
Causeway consists of benches, walls and fence modules that can be combined in multiple ways, offering a high degree of design and function to elevate any passenger or terminal area. The various heights of the Causeway elements encourage ergonomic freedom, allowing users to sit, stand or lean.
Fences come in 3 widths and 2 heights as well as Corner Low Fence for corner solutions.
The Benches come in four widths as well as a Corner Bench for corner solutions. Benches can be loosely joined with a base connector.
The backrests come flat or angled in different dimensions.
PARCS Toguna is an acoustically shielded, semi-open room-within-a-room element ideal for creating quiet or more personal areas within larger, open spaces.
- The different heights of the Causeway elements encourage users to assume one of three different positions: sitting, standing or leaning, enabling ergonomic freedom.
- Can be configured linear or angled to suit any space.
- Wing chair base swivels
Causeway: Upholstered wood
Wing Sofa and American Diner: Polyurethane foam, wood frame
Wing Chair: Polyurethane foam, metal frame